Kingham antiques cookies policy.
We recommend that you print a copy of this Cookies Policy for your records.
- About cookies
- Types of cookies used
- Essential cookies
- Functional cookies
- Analytical or performance cookies
- Targeting cookies
- Third party cookies
- Web beacons
- How to accept or reject cookies
- Copyright, credit and logo
Cookies are data files that are sent between web servers and web browsers, processor memory or hard drives (clients) to recognise a particular user’s device when the user accesses a website. They are used for a range of different purposes, such as customising a website for a particular user, helping a user navigate a website, improving that user’s website experience, and storing that user’s preferences and login information.
Cookies can be classified as either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies. Session cookies are placed on your browser when you access a website and last for as long as you keep your browser open. They expire when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are placed on your computer when you access a website and expire at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser, whichever occurs first.
Cookies will be set either by our website domain or by third party domains on our behalf. Cookies set by us on our website domain are referred to as ‘first party’ cookies. Cookies set by third party domains or set on or via our website domain on behalf of third parties are referred to as ‘third party’ cookies.
Cookies do not usually contain personal information. Cookies may, however, be used in combination with other information to identify you.
We use first party and third party cookies on our website, and both session and persistent cookies.
If you require further information about cookies in general, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of cookies used
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
These are cookies which are necessary in order for us to run our website and its essential functions. We use essential cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- to administer our website.
- to ensure our website functions properly when you interact with it.
- for storing information about your shopping cart and the items you have placed in it.
- for processing payments for goods and services you purchase on or via our website.
- for logging into password protected areas or accessing other secure areas of our website.
- for remembering information you have inserted in a form on our website.
These are cookies that store information about your preferences and your previous interactions with our website, and recognise you whenever you return to a website, in order to improve your website experience and personalise it for you. We use functional cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- to recognise you when you return to our website.
- to improve your experience of our website.
- to recognise the type of browsing device you are using, including your browser and browser settings, for the purpose of displaying our website to you in an appropriate format.
- to remember your preferences regarding our website’s appearance.
- for providing a notice to the user if they move their mouse to the top of the browser window.
Analytical or performance cookies
Analytical cookies track and gather data about what a user does on a website. We use analytical cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- to analyse users’ access to and use of our website and its features.
- to improve our website, including its usability, functionality, content and user experience.
- The information we collect using analytical cookies is collected on an anonymised basis.
Targeting cookies record information about your visit to and use of our website, for advertising purposes. We use the targeting cookies for the following purposes on our website:
to track whether you have come to us via an advertisement we have placed on a search engine results page or another website and to record information relating to how you came to us such as your geographical location when you accessed our website, the time of day you visited and the device you were using.
First party cookies
First party cookies used in relation to our website include:
Cookie Cookie Name Purpose More info
Session CookiePHPSESSIDThis session cookie is essential for the identification of a user on LOOP curios’s website. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- Magento eCommerce Cookies form_key